API Bank a.d. Beograd came into existence as a result of the sale of VTB Banka a.d. Beograd to Russian investor Andrey Shlyakhovoy in July of 2018. New owner of the bank, Mr. Shlyakhovoy comes from Far East of Russia, city of Khabarovsk and has extensive experience in the area of banking and financial services. Mr. Shlyakhovoy is also prominent entrepreneur in Russia with a strong record of successful projects in real estate development and agriculture.
New name of the bank represents its new face and vision for the future. Bank’s name and logo symbolize constant growth and development in a way that is both technological and organic. It is reflective of the digital environment we live in and relates to the shareholder’s vision for its future. Digital banking and applying latest financial technologies will be key elements of the bank’s strategy going forward. API Bank will provide digital solutions to its clients that are secure and easy to use. API Bank will continue to provide outstanding services to small and medium-sized corporate customers and be a bank of choice for individual clients seeking personalized approach and exceptional customer service.
Our employees are the most valuable asset of the bank. Holding degrees from leading universities in Serbia and EU with hands on deep knowledge of banking services industry and good command of Serbian, English and often Russian languages every day they help clients with the most demanding tasks.
We are looking for a:
JUNIOR PRIVATE BANKING OFFICER
- Responsible for administration of necessary documentation of non-resident clients of the bank,
- Take ownership of client inquiries/concerns/complaints, ensuring timely resolution by answering all calls and emails in a prompt manner
- Recording of requests and documents of the clients of the Bank
- Assisting in performing client sales&service support activities as required to meet client needs and maintain overall service standards
- Administrative support in following security and safeguarding procedures for the prevention of loss due to fraud, incompliance, counterfeiting money laundering or defalcation in accordance with Bank policy
- Records, monitors and reports on the occurrence of events related to operational risk by the Bank in accordance with the internal acts of the Bank for managing operational risk;
- An employee is required to know and respect internal procedures related to the compliance, including prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism, as well as the legal provisions concerning these areas
- Performs tasks from a line manager related to the affairs that are within his competence and performs duties
- University degree;
- 1 year of working experience in banking;
- Active knowledge of Russian and English;
- Advanced PC skills;
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 23.11.2018. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.