API Bank a.d. Beograd came into existence as a result of the sale of VTB Banka a.d. Beograd to Russian investor Andrey Shlyakhovoy in July of 2018. New owner of the bank, Mr. Shlyakhovoy comes from Far East of Russia, city of Khabarovsk and has extensive experience in the area of banking and financial services. Mr. Shlyakhovoy is also prominent entrepreneur in Russia with a strong record of successful projects in real estate development and agriculture.
New name of the bank represents its new face and vision for the future. Bank’s name and logo symbolize constant growth and development in a way that is both technological and organic. It is reflective of the digital environment we live in and relates to the shareholder’s vision for its future. Digital banking and applying latest financial technologies will be key elements of the bank’s strategy going forward. API Bank will provide digital solutions to its clients that are secure and easy to use. API Bank will continue to provide outstanding services to small and medium-sized corporate customers and be a bank of choice for individual clients seeking personalized approach and exceptional customer service.
Our employees are the most valuable asset of the bank. Holding degrees from leading universities in Serbia and EU with hands on deep knowledge of banking services industry and good command of Serbian, English and often Russian languages every day they help clients with the most demanding tasks.
We are looking for a:
LAWYER FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
- Focus on domestic and cross-border transactions involving international clients
- Legal due diligence and support of such transactions
- Communications with regulatory authorities and professional organizations regarding interpretations of regulatory framework
- Remote access products development support
- Leading new projects for the bank related to introduction of a new product
- Providing legal support for projects of other departments
- Preparing of legal opinions, drafting agreements based on the inputs from business units
- University degree, Faculty of law
- Non-conventional approach to fulfilling a task, ‘Ask why’ mentality
- Result oriented and proactive approach
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform in-depth legal research with the goal of finding optimal solution for the bank
- Establishing and maintaining productive communications with regulatory bodies
- Ability to prepare structured and business-oriented legal opinion
- Ability to quickly grasp laws of other jurisdictions
- Ability to draw conclusion based on a large number of factors of various weight
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Willingness to continually improve and develop
- Time management in a dynamic environment
- Fluent English language is a must
- Command of Russian language is a plus
What we offer
- Work in newly established pro-active team
- Grow potential
- Competitive salary and bonus system
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 09.02.2019. E-mail: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.