API Bank a.d. Beograd came into existence as a result of the sale of VTB Banka a.d. Beograd to Russian investor Andrey Shlyakhovoy in July of 2018. New owner of the bank, Mr. Shlyakhovoy comes from Far East of Russia, city of Khabarovsk and has extensive experience in the area of banking and financial services. Mr. Shlyakhovoy is also prominent entrepreneur in Russia with a strong record of successful projects in real estate development and agriculture.
New name of the bank represents its new face and vision for the future. Bank’s name and logo symbolize constant growth and development in a way that is both technological and organic. It is reflective of the digital environment we live in and relates to the shareholder’s vision for its future. Digital banking and applying latest financial technologies will be key elements of the bank’s strategy going forward. API Bank will provide digital solutions to its clients that are secure and easy to use. API Bank will continue to provide outstanding services to small and medium-sized corporate customers and be a bank of choice for individual clients seeking personalized approach and exceptional customer service.
Our employees are the most valuable asset of the bank. Holding degrees from leading universities in Serbia and EU with hands on deep knowledge of banking services industry and good command of Serbian, English and often Russian languages every day they help clients with the most demanding tasks.
We are looking for a:
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING (AML) ANALYST
- Performing an initial enhanced due diligence on a potential customer and its activity and taking decision on establishing or refusing business relationships with a potential customer.
- Performing on-going enhanced due diligenece on high riks customers and to determine whether the customers pose risks outside of the Bank’s defined risk appetite.
- Ensuring ongoing monitoring on customers and their transactions.
- Unusual and suspicious transaction or activity detection, investigation and reporting to the Head of AML and to the employee who are responsible person for reporting to APML.
- Escalates all prohibited customers, customers whose activity / transactions gives rise for reasonable suspicious of money laundering or other criminal activity to the Head of AML to facilitate a potential account closure or relationship termination.
- Accurately capturing and recording relevant AML/KYC data on an ongoing basis and maintaining the AML/KYC data and documentation.
- Ensuring that all completed AML/KYC documentation is properly filed, stored and retrievable.
- Reports preparation and submission to Head of AML.
- Partnering with the sales teams on AML/CTF and sanction matters.
- Participation in the development and implementation of continuous improvement of the control environment, policies and procedures.
- Contributing to the successful implementation of the AML / CTF and sanction compliance strategy and vision.
- University degree
- 3 years of experience in AML
- Knowledge of banking services and products
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, communication and presentation skills
- Must have solid research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid working knowledge of AML/KYC regulatory compliance processes and procedures
- English knowledge and strong PC skills
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 15.12.2018. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.