Starting from November 2019 API Bank a.d. Belgrade as a member of the Central securities depository and clearing house and the Investor Protection Fund is able to offer you quality and safe investment services on favourable terms.
Our professional team of the Brokerage department can provide you with trading of financial instruments on both domestic and global stock exchanges including over-the-counter trading.
Investments in Serbia in Serbian dinar and foreign currency:
- Trading on the Belgrade Stock Exchange: stocks and debt securities
- Investing in Government Debt Securities – Primary auctions of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Serbia.
- Trading on over 30 global stock exchanges (NYSE, NASDAQ, XETRA, LSE, HKEX, SGX, TYO) with the possibility of investing in stocks, bonds as well as in mutual funds (ETF’s)
- Over-the-counter market (OTC) trading for domestic government and international bonds.
Advantages of cooperation with API Bank are:
- Quick account opening for residents and non-residents of Serbia
- Quick and easy order processing and execution over the telephone
- Favourable commission rates
- Netting of transactions, which enables intraday trading for our clients
- Trading funds are stored in clients’ accounts at API Bank and are always available to the client
- When trading abroad, the client has no obligation to transfer or withdraw funds abroad, thereby saving costs and avoiding administrative procedures
- Trading financial instruments are fully compliant with Securities Commission regulations and NBS regulations, including the Law on Foreign Exchange Operations
If you are interested to obtain additional information about our brokerage service and markets, we invite you to contact us at:
+381 11 3952 287
+381 11 3952 288
or at our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Rules of operations of the Authorized Bank API Bank and Rulebook on the Tariffs of the Authorized Bank API Bank, you can find here.