This Policy provides information to users about rights and obligations regarding data collection for using the www.apibank.rs website in 5 points, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
- The Bank may ask the user only for data and information whose processing they demanded.
By using this website, the users confirm that they are aware of the manner of personal data collection and that they consent to it being processed, with a provided possibility of collecting personal data (name and surname of user, telephone number, e-mail, home address).
Users provide every piece of information willingly by filling in a special form, by which they also give consent to data being used for statistical purposes, for contacting, tracking the website’s traffic, scheduling meetings, providing information about an offer, promotional activities. Therefore, users will be asked for data and information, the processing of which they explicitly requested.
- Visitors of certain pages of the website are shown characteristics of products via ads, with the possibility of using cookies for the purpose of improving the user experience.
Advertisements on the website are meant exclusively for persons with defined expectations and characteristics, who are already familiar with materials/products/services that are being advertised again.
Remarketing is used in order for displaying of new content to be directed exclusively to visitors who have accessed the website’s pages beforehand. To confirm that there is existing knowledge about the subject of remarketing, the existence of a specific cookie is taken into account, i.e. its the presence in the browser in which the remarketing process is activated.
By using ads, the Bank once again shows visitors of certain pages of the website the characteristics of its products via the Internet. Marketing of this type may be used on the entire Internet, without limitations regarding the initial purpose of a website, its origin, activity or appearance.
When advertising on websites, the Bank uses multiple channels for distributing ads and advertising messages which are shown on websites throughout the Internet, by the way of interested portals and/or websites allowing advertising networks to set up advertising banners through advertising networks.
If a visitor of websites whose content can lead to activation of the remarketing process does not want cookies to be used in the aforementioned manner, he can disable their use by activating a setting on his browser which allows them to reject all, or some cookies.
If a user wants to disable cookies in his Internet browser, he can follow the links: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=sr , or https://www.google.com/intl/sr/policies/technologies/cookies/ .
Pages of the www.apibank.rs website use Google Analytics statistics. You can check the rules on third-party cookies we use in the Google Analytics statistics, on the Google Analytics website.
We may sometimes collect information on how users use our website by using other tools similar to the Google Analytics service (e.g. Google Tag Manager and other). See more information about Google Analytics by following the link https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs
- The Bank collects all information on its own behalf, taking care about protecting the privacy of children and sensitive persons, and users have the right to revoke all the given permissions for data processing.
When processing data, information-communication systems are used, and all the available measures of technical protection and other security measures. On the other hand, users of data are companies with which the bank has concluded agreements regarding the protection of confidentiality of data, with its use being in accordance with the purpose for which it was given, and/or received authorisation for processing.
- Collected data has the status of a bank secret and the Bank shall not make it available to third parties.
Data has the status of a bank secret and shall not be made available to third parties, with the legal exception of competent government bodies, courts and prosecutor’s offices per their request, in accordance with the standing regulations in the Republic of Serbia.
The Bank shall not be responsible for abuse of data in cases general terms and conditions of use were not followed by the user (for instance, if they access unverified websites, or any financial service from unsecured locations). It is also not responsible for privacy policies and content of other websites which may be connected with the www.apibank.rs website.
- The Bank protects the privacy of its users in accordance with legal regulations and is not responsible for offers and content which may be connected with this website.
User’s privacy is protected in accordance with regulations and they have all the legal rights to be notified, as well as provided information, in the case there is suspicion of unauthorised use of data by the Bank, or other advertisers which are connected with the www.apibank.rs website.
Consent for using collected data can be revoked at any time, via notifying the bank in writing, or by using the phone number +381 11 395 2265, or the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Always access the API Bank Electronic Services through the API Bank official website at www.apibank.rs
- Never rely on or provide information on websites that use the name of the API Bank that you did not access through the official bank site
- Never give anyone data about your account
- API Bank employees will never ask you to provide them with your password by phone, email or otherwise
- Do not access your account or any financial service from Internet cafes or other public places
- Never abandon your computer during the use of the e-banking service
- Do not respond to emails with the appearance and content as if they were sent by API bank, a state institution, or any other body in which you are required to provide your personal information including your username and password
- Do not open unexpected attachments in email messages, regardless of whether they come from a known or unknown user
- Use sms notifications, on account transactions, either directly or through a payment card, as a type of security mechanism for the tracking of transactions
- If you receive an e-mail message asking you to “… verify your account” or “verify details regarding your login account” – it’s an attempt to deceive you, which should not be answered.
- Never show or give your access data (username or password)
- Avoid the option of automatic login which saves your password.
- Always exit from the application regularly in the manner provided for in the application itself. Never just close the application or the browser.
- When choosing a password, avoid information that can be easily linked to you (date of birth, etc.)
- Change the password frequently – we suggest you do that on a monthly basis.
- Avoid the use of the same or previously used passwords.
- Observe everything that is required of you by the general conditions of use of the service by the bank
Be sure to install an antivirus program on your computer Make sure that virus definitions are updated regularly Use mechanisms for the detection and elimination of malicious software such as spyware, malware, spams Perform regular scanning of your computer, for virus detection, and similar unwanted malicious software Use protection software such as firewalls or personal firewalls, especially if you have a high-flow internet connection or constant Internet access (such as a cable modem)
- Do not download content from unfamiliar persons or from unknown sites
- Do not click on links you receive in email messages from unknown senders
- Delete all personal information stored in your computer before you decide to sell it or give it to another person
- Make sure that the web site you have accessed has a secure connection symbol (locked padlock) in the upper right corner next to the address entry area